Oct 26, 2010

"I have my own little world, but it's okay - they know me here." ~Author Unknown

Some things i never thought i'd think... and yet i have.

  • we went swimming in October
  • cool is 75 degrees, when the air conditioning is on 78, it feels cold
  • to make knee pads out of swiffers cloths and have ellie crawl around the kitchen
  • to make sure you run the water fountain at the park before taking a drink, as the water that first comes out is SCALDING HOT! yes, even at the end of October
  • i need a break from shopping on ebay...
  • mealing planning is awesome and has saved our dinner time
  • i have too much fabric
  • play pens are awesome!
  • wow, i have too many countdowns! so cool!
  • being excited about staying home for Christmas, even though we'll miss everyone
  • i love mail, oh wait i knew that...
  • knitting and crocheting are just not for me... I've finally decided to just leave it alone
  • my pants are all dead... really. I have one pair that fit and they now have a hole, whoohoo...
  • no skirts when teaching Sunday school
  • cooking dinner can be enjoyable, imagine that
  • that i'm very encouraged and motivated to get other things done when our apartment is tidy than when messy
  • houston can had nice soft grass? how can this be!
  • how can the landscaping crew be at our windows cleaning/trimming/etc exactly at naptime, every time, every week, it's amazing... just wait 20 minutes guys, that's all i need
  • wow, i've had a 4H highlighter from 6th grade and it still works
  • why are there no sippy cups that are stackable? I'm tired of them taking up so much room
  • there's no room for ice creme in the freezer
  • can't target be within walking distance?
  • I never seem to be done writing thank you notes, which is okay
  • how on earth do i get groceries in the house with two girls and the car's parked in the parking garage - oh, don't go grocery shopping with the girls! duh.
  • the dresser never stays clear... not even for 48 hours, I'll never earn my orchid
  • getting a new bright colored washcloth made dish-washing more enjoyable
  • i need a nap too, haha, wait! I've thought that too many times before

1 comment:

rachel said...

haha! i like this list! maybe i should make one...:)

and you're on to something with the sippy cups. you guys should design one.