so i've been toying with the idea of the whole blogging thing... do i continue, do i not???
weel i think i'll keep it around for a bit, but have a more constant format of just lists. I seem to write a lot of them, and it's more enjoyable to me than writing full paragraphs, i mean i did go to school for drawing and weaving, my writing skills are not to desired.....
that's all for now, lists and a photo, i think that's how it'll roll, see how it works
3 comments:
I love reading your blogs. Your updates and photos are wonderful!
I love your blogs too. The lists are definitely funny and probably a little easier on you too. That works for my amusement! I miss you, Chica!
</3
please keep it! i can totally relate though,-- i ,too, went thru a "not knowing what to write" phase, where my blog lay almost dormant for almost 2 years, but i had friends and family harassing me to keep at it! so here's me harassing you to keep at it! even if it is just lists and photos, we love the peek into your life and mind. i actually really like the lists. i should just print yours, it'll make my list-making easier. except the parts about E and P. :)
Post a Comment