Nov 12, 2009

"Those who wish to sing, always find a song." ~Swedish Proverb

Whether or not or singing is enjoyable to others, we sing any way. We've enjoyed that Penny has started 'singing' along to things in her own little way. Today at lunch I had iTunes playing and she was bobbing her head the whole time.

So for fun, I thought I'd share a little song - from Sesame Street. We started watching 10-15 minutes of it in the mornings (especially when I was feeling ill...) and I've really enjoyed it. So has Penelope, she dances and claps along. One of the really fun things is seeing artists performing their songs with new lyrics - lyrics for Sesame Street. I've seen Nora Jones, Diana Krall, the Plain White T's, and the list goes on and on. Most recently my favorite is by Feist and her 1, 2, 3, 4 song. We have the album, but I'm wishing this version was on there too! check it out here. I'm sure you'll find other goodies also! :)

Okay, that's all I have time for - plus I have to shut the door asap - I just got about a minimum of 5 mosquito bites (and I'm not joking) do they not know it's November!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I just listened. I love that! I forgot that Sesame Street brings celebrities on their show and Sesame Streets it up:).