Nov 6, 2009

"There are no menial jobs, only menial attitudes." ~William J. Bennett

Yesterday was spent keeping up with Penny. What a mess we had - all day long. It didn't end. But that's okay. We survived. I'm not sure why some days are way worse than other, but it's a very good thing that it's not everyday. After the second mess, I had an idea this might be a sign of the afternoon and so pulled out the camera... here's some snapshots. and I wonder why there is tupperware in the closet, the remote for the dvd player is missing and why we have to keep moving things to higher ground. The scary part is how fast all these messes happen - wow.

She had fun, I got some done, and then had more to do. Notice the completely empty cabinet in the picture above, I'm surprised she wasn't sitting in it.

Mom's moccasins.
And the new skill of the day - climbing into my toy box!! However, she can't make it out just yet, I'm sure it will come soon enough.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

At least you got some cute pics out of a hectic day. My daughter wears our shoes too, they're never where we leave them!