...so it's not quite my last name, but close enough...
Beautiful!!! :) I'm excited to see the finished product! You are so fun- making tails for the girls to play with... hehe
Sarah, I love it! You are so creative:-).
Cool. Wait, what is that again???
thanks Chad! it's a rag rug I'm working. I'm not sure you knew it or not, but there's a handful of your shirts in that pile - thanks!
i love the progress pics! can't wait to see it when it's all done! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Beautiful!!! :) I'm excited to see the finished product! You are so fun- making tails for the girls to play with... hehe
Sarah, I love it! You are so creative:-).
Cool. Wait, what is that again???
thanks Chad! it's a rag rug I'm working. I'm not sure you knew it or not, but there's a handful of your shirts in that pile - thanks!
i love the progress pics! can't wait to see it when it's all done! :)
Post a Comment